Saturday, October 14, 2006

Quiet Saturday

Zits by Jerry Scott and Jim Borgman

Leiser Samstag
"The air is loud with silence,
Today's Zits comic my feelings my thoughts,
My actions regarded as insolence,
My mistakes neither forgiven nor forgot.

High expectations you've set,
You don't expect much less,
Am I just a safety net?
All I could do was guess,

Looking into your eyes,
Hearing your voice,
Makes me smile, no more sighs,
The natural reaction of choice.

I think of you constantly,
Be on my best behaviour,
Want you right here next to me,
I want to be your savior."
-Kwan Wen Ching, 2006

A buzz of activity on my blog today (more than the usual 1 post a month :p). The old tagboard decided to die out, so added a new one courtesy of ZY and Cbox. Check out the new Happy Feet section. Can't wait for the movie to come out, 33 days and counting. ^_^
That's it for now, I've gotta finish off my fruits. (Eating oranges is a 2-handed routine for me)
Remember, remember the 17th of Novemburrr...


K for Kwan, 2006.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a teen driver? These magnets are great, easy to put on and take off. Perfect for the teenager driving under a permit. The magnets alert other drivers to be patient and aware that a new driver is behind the wheel. A must for every new driver. Visit AutoSafetyMagnets today!