Friday, October 19, 2007

Five (5) Things!

It's been a looooong while since I last posted here. As a matter of fact, 4 episodes of Heroes has past, long.
So just got tagged by SpongeBob's special 1.
Here's my 5 things, d UK edition.

5 things found in my (current) room

  • Tiny wardrobe
  • Large single bed
  • Almost empty carton of Cape tropical juice drink
  • Ziplock bag of 2 packs of curry paste (Brahim's Kari Ayam & Kurma)
  • Laptop
5 things I've always wanted to do
  • Pet a tiger cub
  • Drive a Ferrari
  • Pilot a fighter jet
  • Travel to historic European countries
  • Experience the 7-star hotel in Dubai, Burj Al-Arab
5 things found in my bag(pack)
  • Pencil case
  • Thumbdrive
  • Bus schedule
  • Pack of tissue
  • Spare pens
5 things found in my wallet
  • Moolah
  • Accommodation key card
  • Debit card
  • Eating at Warwick card
  • Uni card
5 things I am currently into
5 persons to be tagged
Taggalicious!


BlogMaster Wen Ching, 2007.

1 comment:

MeiyeN said...

finally, your blog is updated! :) i believe da weather there is kinda cold huh? make sure you have lotsa winter wear with you yah... and guess what, spongebob is so into golf now.. just so out of a sudden! O_o