Friday, June 01, 2007

Tag I'm IT: My Fav Food.

I was unexpectedly tagged by my Magic teammate Bob the Builder's fiancée, Lim Mei Yen, to blog about my favourite food. Chain blogging!!!
Haha, I'm not complaining. Lemme try my hand at writing a food blog post.
So here goes nothing. ;-)

My food of choice for this is...

Roast duck from Restaurant I-Po

Was introduced to this delicious delicacy by my uncle and he said it is THE BOMB. And I agree.
The ducks are roasted just right, with such wonderful texture and juicy meat. Not to mention the drool-inducing aroma too. It's so good and done right that even the soft bone can be eaten.
*Warning: Kids, please do not attempt to eat any bones. Choking hazard!
Not for the unpracticed
*

This shop is located in Klang, near Hospital Klang. Was not sure the exact address, so I did a search online and found some info. Here's the address:

Restoran I-Po,
No. 180, Jalan Batu Unjur,
Bayu Perdana 1,
Klang.
Tel No: 03-3324 2295

Here are more pictures, took these when we booked a whole bird for CNY:

Whole rack of roast duck ready for collection by customers.


Top view of the roast rack.


They even have roast chicken!


I wonder how their roast chicken tastes like. Have not tried that. Anytime that you are near that part of town, be sure to drop-by Restaurant I-Po. Feeling hungry now? :p

(To all the other foods, I still like u all.)



***
Start Copy***

Proposition: What is your favorite food in your state or country?
Requirements: Find some info about the food and show delicious pictures of it.
Quantity: FIVE PEOPLE.
Tag Mode: You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.


Mybabybay loves Asam Laksa from Penang, Malaysia
JustMyThoughts loves Penang Char Koay Teow
My Lil Venture loves Laksa Sarawak
Monterssorimum loves Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun
Chinnee loves Melaka Wan Tan Mee
PeimunLeah loves Hakka Lei Cha
Hui SiaJonamumKaren loves Pan Mee
Something about Lai loves Crispy duck skin from China
Simple American loves Cheese Enchiladas
Nicole Tan loves Char Tau Kueh
Velverse loves Otak-otak
Kenny Ng loves Jawa Mee
Fatty Poh loves Nasi Dagang Kelantan
wmw loves Kuih Tutu
Jackson loves Chicken Rice
MeiyeN loves Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Wen Ching loves Restaurant I-Po Roast Duck

and now, me am going to tag.....
  1. Old high skool Magic teammate, LY4444 @ Yin Zhen Yao
  2. Eccentric future doctor, PoOkpOok @ Eleanor Tan
  3. Crazy girl from Austin Powers land, RyL @ Cheryl Tan
  4. Friendly future star engineer, Jacks @ Jackie Voon
  5. Philosopher from Down Under, OompahLoompah @ Sarah Ho
You have just been TAGGED!
Show me the fooooooooooood. ^_^


Chef Wen Ching, 2007.

2 comments:

MeiyeN said...

hey boy, heard lotsa good comments from all around over this place! must make a trip down to klang soon! :D

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

Yup, most definitely.
This time u be the navigator while Bob the Builder drives, give him a surprise treat of simple delicacies like this. :)